Re: Updated delivery date 12/13
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

when did you order yours?

0 Likes
ADODGERSFAN88

Yup yup. Mine shipped today. Got a tracking #, it’ll be here Wednesday the 29th!!!

0 Likes
tom425

11/6

Sorry, I meant to put that in my original post, I'll edit it. But yeah, ordered November 6th, estimated ship by date originally December 13th, it actually shipped November 27th.

0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok thanks

0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

And we have movement. cc just charged. no tracking number yet, still says ship date of 12/13. will patiently wait until for update.

0 Likes
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered SG 256GB on 11/12

Just received a confirmation text tonight at 20:25

Free VZW Msg: Your order #XXXXXXX was received on 11/27/2017. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.

No shipping info yet.

0 Likes
Agerace
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive been following these forums and my order ever since I placed it on 11/ 15. Just read the last post and thought I'd check my account. Which showed nothing. However I thought I'd check my cc account and I got billed for the taxes on the phone. Meaning we have movement. Apple has increased production from about 150k units a day to 500k or more a day. So a Lot of us will see movement sooner than later!

0 Likes
TAOLISHAO
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my 256 silver one day later. Nothing yet. What version did you order?

0 Likes
Agerace
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sg256. The 64 sg and silver have both have shown in stock on Verizon just the 256 models by what I have seen still have ship dates of 12/6 to 12/13

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations to you on ordering the awesome new iPhone X Smartphone!

Keeping our customers up to date regarding the status of their equipment order is vitally important. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I'm anxiously awaiting my own new iPhone X!

Although shipping dates for the awesome iPhone X were slightly delayed due to high demand, we'll continue to email our customers when their equipment orders are on the way. Our customers won’t be charged until their equipment orders have shipped.

You can also view the status of your equipment order on our website at: http://vz.to/2vaOJSp. I hope this is beneficial. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes