Updated delivery date 12/13
pbvzw

I ordered 2 iPhone X’s on 11/14.  Delivery time was 3-4 weeks and I was given an estimated delivery date of 12/13. I just checked online and the shipping times have dropped to 1-2 weeks, so if you order today the estimated delivery date will also be 12/13.  I was hoping I would get an earlier delivery time since they seem to be getting more inventory, but I still have the same date. Has anyone with a 12/13 EDD gotten an update to an earlier delivery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Updated delivery date 12/13
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same question. I am switching from Sprint and can't wait !

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mines on 10/31 and will be getting mines on Tuesday. I had exactly a 4 week wait. But it seems stock is being filled more and more closer to the 12/13 date so I wouldn't be surprised if your order gets pushed up as well.

0 Likes
JPERK9009

Guess what? I preordered the SG 256 GB on 11/3 and I’m getting it Wednesday. Check the order status online instead of the app. I didn’t get an email saying it had shipped yet. I’m ecstatic!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

It seems a lot of people are getting their phones this week. A couple of people on here are getting theirs Tuesday like myself or later this week if you live on the east coast. Mines just departed nj and should be to my local delivery site by tomorrow evening to be shipped out Tuesday.

0 Likes
JPERK9009

Mine is coming out of Memphis, TN and is scheduled to be here 11/29.    

0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine on 11/14. They haven't pulled money yet. I am anxious because I am going out of town at end of week and would be nice to have it before I leave

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I'm glad to hear that.

0 Likes
ADODGERSFAN88

Ordered mine 11/7 with an EDD of 12/13 and today my cc was charged. Now waiting for a shipped message!!

0 Likes
tom425

Just to give you all some information I ordered a 256gb Space Grey with an estimated delivery date of 12/13. Yesterday I get a text from Verizon saying my order was being filled or processed, can't remember the wording. Checked online today and I have a tracking number from being shipped this morning (Monday, 11/27) from Memphis, it will be here (Seattle area) Wednesday.

They are coming peeps, they are coming. Smiley Happy

0 Likes