Unlimited plan changes
SCLARK63

I recently changed my plan to "Unlimited" text, talk & data. But I keep getting a warning that I am about to run out of data for the month.

Does the plan not start automatically when I change it? It waits until the next month?!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited plan changes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can either set the change to be effective immediately, backdate to the beginning of the current billing cycle, or to the beginning of the next billing cycle. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I would NOT start a new plan immediately. You old plan data use will be prorated and you could incur oveage charges. eitehr backdate or start the next month

0 Likes
Drp0417

I'm going through the same problem right now. Did it ever work out for you? When did your unlimited plan kick in?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Drp0417, being on top of your plan is vital, especially when it comes to your unlimited services. Please tell us more, which package do you have? When was the plan change scheduled to take effect? What exactly do the notifications say and when did you receive them?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes