Unauthorized Activity on my Verizon plan
bendolfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello i just got an email from Verizon saying the following: 

Your request is our command.

We're sorry to see you go. but as requested, we've removed the Apple Music subscription for mobile number ending in 8741. Remember, you can move to an eligible Unlimited plan at any time and get Apple Music included. 

i have NEVER done such a thing, i want to know who and how this was done. i never requested any such thing. please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized Activity on my Verizon plan
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you sure it was from Verizon or a spam/spoof/phishing email?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
bendolfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh i wish , unfortunately its an official email, i can no longer use apple music on any device.

thanks though!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to get this taken care of. Do you have any account managers that could ask for this line to be cancelled? Do you see any orders in your My Verizon about this transaction. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bendolfs3 wrote:

Oh i wish , unfortunately its an official email, i can no longer use apple music on any device.

thanks though!

Did you make ANY plan changes on your account?  Did you own the subscription to Apple Music associated with your number?  Maybe the cancellation came from Apple Music to Verizon who was responding to Apple's request to remove the subscription.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bendolfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

nope, i havent  made any changes to my account in any shape or form, im the only person on my plan.

however , my apple music sub was part of verizons plan, im just confused as to why and who did this, still resolving it with apple.

0 Likes
bendolfs3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have made no changes to my account, and i am the only admin on it aswell

0 Likes
HalfCrazy101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having crazy account issues myself or I could be completely crazy instead of half!!!

when I open settings on my IPhone XR and tap profile 

where my phone number goes, my phone number starts with a +1 

I get where that’s USA country code , but under my phone number in really small print . It says 

“ iMessage and FaceTime number”

I wouldn’t even think anything about it if I wasn’t seeing calls and text messages in the logs on my Verizon web and when I view my bill in pdf form and look at my logs

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HalfCrazy101

We truly understand how seeing that information can be alarming, however iMessage and FaceTime are Apple services (nothing to do with Verizon or any carrier). Those are services that allow IOS devices (Apple devices) the ability to communicate with one another even if not connected to a cellular network. See these links to learn more about these features https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204380 and https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207006.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for these additional details and let me look further into your concerns as it relates to the changes, bendolfs3. Do you what exact plan you are on? We offer the Apple Music subscription on certain unlimited plans and here's a link for more details https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/unlimited/ 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes