Trade-In Status
loucr2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently purchased (23 August 2019) an Apple iPhone Xs Max online through Verizon.  I traded-in my Apple iPhone 8+ as a part of the deal.  The next day after receiving my new phone, I sent the iPhone 8+ to Verizon using the provided UPS shipping label and box.  The traded-in phone was received by the Verizon Returns Center in Fort Worth on 4 September 2019 (confirmed by UPS).  I continue to receive threatening emails from Verizon (another one this morning, 27 September 2019) that I need to return my trade-in device or else.  Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade-In Status
loucr2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke with Customer Service via phone a little while ago, and I think the problem has been resolved.  Good job!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loucr2003, congratulations on your awesome new iPhone XS Max! I hope you are enjoying it so far. I regret that you keep receiving emails regarding sending in your iPhone 8+. I want to take a look at your account to see what is going on. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please respond back to us in the Private Message to continue.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
loucr2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I respond in "Private Message?"  I am not familiar with this service.

0 Likes
loucr2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I figured out how to send a private message.

The requested information was provided at 8:50 AM EDT, Friday, 27 Sep 19.

0 Likes
loucr2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke with Customer Service via phone a little while ago, and I think the problem has been resolved.  Good job!

0 Likes