Text Message Log
FPR1969

I have noticed for the past couple of day that my text history is not updating. It used to be within 20 minutes or so but the passed few days it has not been updating in real time.  Nothing has updated today since 10:00am.  Is there a reason for this?  I have an iphone XS but my husband has a Samsung and his isn't either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Message Log
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so glad that you reached out to us today and I would be happy to help you get to the bottom of this! Help me understand what you mean by "text history". Are you looking at thread in your device, a bill, or Verizon Messages on your My Verizon account? This will help me to better understand which route to take next. Thank you in advance!

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
FPR1969

I am logging into my account on my computer and checking data overview then view messages log

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FPR1969,

Thank you for getting back to us. To make sure I'm on the same page, are you both using the Verizon Messages application on your device for texting purposes and logging in using the link here (http://spr.ly/6608ExpFu) for your My Verizon access to texting?

If not, please advise the path you take to view your messages so we can see what you're seeing. Also, to confirm, are you also experiencing issues with the data not updating properly as well?

We're eager to get a solution in place for you.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
park63
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can see the message details on my PC. But  the log is not updating when I log in to Verizon on my cel phone. It hasn’t updated for a few days now. ???

0 Likes
park63
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can see the message details on my PC. But  the log is not updating when I log in to Verizon on my cel phone. It hasn’t updated for a few days now. ???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello park63, thank you for reaching out to us. There are some updates that will occur on our Message+ application. Message+ app Shutdown - On or about June 2024, Verizon will start to shut down the Verizon Message+ app. Once the Message+ app is shut down, you won’t be able to use the Message+ app to send and receive messages. This may be the reason you're having these issues. Please check out the following link for additional information: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

~Ivone

0 Likes