Re: Someone else is receiving my calls.
Ali1742

Same is happening to me.  It seems the person getting the calls forwarded to,  told my wife that she uses an app to make her calls.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That would be odd that another user would receive your calls. Is call forwarding enabled on your device? To disable it dial *73? Does this happen with all calls or a specific call?  Did anything change on the device when this issue began? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
smfergs

This just started happening to me and the customer service had me dial *73 to stop call forwarding. I can't say it worked or not people the calls having the issue have been sporadic over the last week but everyone I just had "test" call me got through to me. I hope its nothing fraudulent but the customer service person assured me they could tell. We shall see. 

0 Likes
aldeanaf
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is happening to me too! The same exact thing.  I should not have to pay to get a new sim card because this is something that happened out of my control! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, aldeanaf. We always want to make your service is working correctly. Please tell us more details about this issue you are encountering.     CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Plk3

Happening to me as well! Verizon help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Plk3,

Making sure you get all of your calls is always crucial. I'd be just as concerned about this. We're glad to help. How did you find out about this? How often is this happening?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Wake4est32

This is happening to me too.  What did you do to resolve it?  Was it fraudulent activity?  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with someone else receiving your calls. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have. No worries, we will be happy to look into this for you. When did this start? Does this happen with every phone call? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Ali1742

I am having the same issue!!!

0 Likes