Slow Data with Full LTE
Puhdonkeydonk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched from ATT to Verizon with an iPhone XS Max and my data service is very slow even with full bars of LTE. Talk and text work fine but data will not connect properly. 

Labels (1)
Re: Slow Data with Full LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Puhdonkeydonk,

Welcome to the Verizon family. We take pride in our network, and can relate to how important it is that your data is speedy. Help  is here. What city and intersection are you having troubles at? Are your speed concerns indoors or outdoors? What speeds are you receiving when you attempt to go online?

Just in case speed tests can be run by searching speed test, then run speed test will appear.

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
Puhdonkeydonk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello!

I was attempting to use my phone while in Mississippi by Jackson and Grenada. The speeds there were around 10 Mbps and 40 Mbps upload on full bars of LTE.

I am now in Oxford, MS and the issue seems to have resolved itself for the first time since getting Verizon's service as now I am hitting speeds of 100 Mbps download but only 20 Mbps upload.

I didn't know if the speed decrease towards Diberville and Jackson, MS was because of porting an AT&T iPhone over to the service or because of the location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are glad to read that the service is working now. Yes, the signal and speed can vary depending on your location. We're always here to help. We hope that you have a great day!  

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes