Signal Loss
Karteronr

Needing help resolving an issue with signal loss. I have had Verizon for 6 years where I live. All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago I can’t make or receive a call with out it dropping and saying call faild... I purchased from Verizon an iPhone XS Max July 9th, 2019. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal Loss
CA143

For the past few hours my entire family can’t make calls! It keeps saying call failed! Can’t seem to get any answers!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Karteronr, we always want you to have the service that you need and apologize to hear that you are having this experience. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Do you recall adding any recent apps, games or software recently? Are you able to text or use data? Does this happen indoors or out? Please provide your nearest cross streets and zip code.  LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never good to hear you are having issues with service. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this. What is the nearest intersection and zip code where this is happening? Are you having any issues with text and data?

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes