Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Shipping Carrier Lost my defective device
newinca2k

Verizon team,

I received a shipping label to return my defective device. However, the shipping carrier lost the device in question? I am being charged back the full msrp of the device. What resource within the Verizon wireless eco system may I engage to find a resolution?

Device: iPhone XS265GB White

Mobile number and Tracking info available upon request for further research, thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Shipping Carrier Lost my defective device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, newinca2k. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To clarify, has an investigation been opened on our end regarding the missing package? CourtneyM_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, newinca2k. We are sending you a Private Note now to continue. CourtneyM_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, newinca2k. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To clarify, has an investigation been opened on our end regarding the missing package? CourtneyM_VZW

View solution in original post

newinca2k

Thank you for responding so quickly. I will send the responses and additional documentation that may help us come to a quick resolution on this challenge. 

0 Likes
newinca2k

Verizon wireless Team,

Yes, an investigation was open by one of my end users on July 3rd. Again on July 13th by Brianna a customer care representative and she also consulted a care manager that engaged UPS directly that confirmed the package to have been lost.

0 Likes