Shipment Date 11/15?
thecodster
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a shipment date for 11/15. Does that mean they will ship my order on the 15th or will I receive my order by the 15th? If anyone has a shipment date of 11/15, any changes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipment Date 11/15?
Ja90
Enthusiast - Level 2

There’s a thread that someone asked Verizon and it’s delivered by, but apparently the 11/15 orders have been moved up, so there a small chance we may get it Saturday or sometime early next week. I also have EDD 11/15..

thecodster
Enthusiast - Level 3

What do you mean by order being moved up? Is there a chance we may get our orders early?

0 Likes
Ja90
Enthusiast - Level 2

thecodster​ yea, it is very likely we will get it early, according to what a rep told someone, they posted it on another thread here on VZ

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I have the same deliver by date. Hopefully we get it sooner than that!

0 Likes
Gwinch499

Same delivery date, I think if our statuses change today or tomorrow, highly likely it will be friday

0 Likes
BILLYCOCKY

What [removed] I stayed up til 3 am to order this phone to have it on 11-3 . my boy ordered his from att at 8am 5 hrs after I placed my order and he’s geting his Friday  [removed] ?!? Whats the point of a pre order when I can get one at a store on 11-3 . very [removed] off

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
GPJSTN

Question to anyone who may have gotten their delivery date bumped up... what time did you preorder? I've read several articles that many people with the 2-3 week delivery have gotten bumped up to the release date of 11/3, but I'm not sure if I'll get lucky on that one.

I originally hadn't planned on preordering, but then I changed my mind, so when I did preorder, it was around 7:15am CST (about 5 hours after launch).

Haven't gotten any updates whatsoever, so I think if I were getting bumped up to 11/3, it would have happened by now, no?

0 Likes
Gwinch499

I had put my name down at a actual Verizon store, which they took all the names and ordered that night. Not sure where I was on the list

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

my delivery date has 11/15 but i ordered mine at 330am. i'm hoping it comes sooner.

0 Likes