Rebates
Barb49735

I'm like many others I just read about - promised a $200 master card if I switched from ATT to Verizon which I did on June 4th.  Have chatted more times than I can count and checked the status numerous times.  Verified with a Marcus on 7/29 that it should be coming shortly and yet still nothing.  Now when I check it says invalid - no such line.  This is getting so out of hand.  As a widow on a fixed income, I made the move from ATT to get this card to help me out.  My friends say I should contact my lawyer and that will be my next step if I don't get something back very soon.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all of our customers to get the promotional offer they should be getting from us, Barb49735. We do want to help you in any way we can. 

When looking up your Switching offer you applied for, we see that it is still being processed, it has not been denied. If for any reason the promotion is not provided to you, please contact our Promotions department to get assistance. 

Here is a link to where you can get in touch with them www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/contactus 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes