OneTalk drops calls
bd2894

I installed the OneTalk app to take business calls on my phone. It almost always drops the call after 10-20 seconds. The line just goes dead, and usually (but not always) the call is terminated. The standard Verizon phone service works fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: OneTalk drops calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bd2894,

One Talk is a fantastic business solution and experiencing dropped calls consistently is not what we want for you. Let's work together and get to the bottom of this. To make sure I'm aligned with what exactly is going on, I have a couple of questions for you. Are there other users that utilize the business functionality with One Talk, and if so, how is their experience with the application? Does this happen on incoming or outgoing calls or both? Also, does this happen only on your mobile device, or does this occur with a desktop unit as well? 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
yf4life

I'm having the same problem. I am the only one that uses the app. It almost always drops the call after about 10 seconds. The line beeps 3 ties and then it drops. This is very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yf4life,

Thank you for the details and I'm sorry to hear your calls are dropping when you use OneTalk. Let's get to the bottom of this. Are you only dropping calls when you use this app? Are you experiencing dropped calls when you don't use OneTalk?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes
abalete

I have the same problem when using app and I'm connected to wi-fi. One talk won't connect or will go in and out of connection. If I just use my phone, my service is just fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello abalete, 

We know how important it is to be able to make and receive calls. I regret to learn of any issues with One Talk, and I'm eager to assist you. Tell me, when was the last time You had a successful call with One Talk? Are other users having the same issue, or is it only happening to you? Please share some details, thank you.  

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
joekarnes23

Hello, is there any answers to this issue? I have someone on my team with the same issue. If a call is forwarded to her phone , 10 seconds go by and the call drops. No issues with just cell service. 

0 Likes
Krisinmn

One talk is horrible just a fyi you can not export text messages! We just dropped one talk service and dropping Verizon in next month the one talk for business is a joke you will loose customers and not get text msgs or pic texts from customers nor will they get ones you send. Worst service ever! 

0 Likes
Krisinmn

Verizon rep I am here to tell you it is the WORST service to offer customers if you want to keep customers! Your product app is useless for a business. Drops calls texts don't go thru there are many free apps that offer full program that actually works correctly! Don't believe customer and anyone who wants the real truth on one talk feel free to msg me I'll be happy to show you proof.  

0 Likes