why do my messages keep reloading after deleting?   Also when they reload they are out of sequence.  Last message sent by at 3:02 pm.   Didn’t receive messages until 10:40pm and all of the sudden 95 messages appeared.  What gives.    Started have these problem after I updated carrier software.     

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Sedellinger wrote:

why do my messages keep reloading after deleting?   Also when they reload they are out of sequence.  Last message sent by at 3:02 pm.   Didn’t receive messages until 10:40pm and all of the sudden 95 messages appeared.  What gives.    Started have these problem after I updated carrier software.     

What 'carrier software' app are you using?  What version number?  Can you uninstall/re-install or remove updates?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Sedellinger. Making sure your messages are up to date is key, and we are here to help. Which messaging application are you using? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Sedellinger

Verizon 41.1

software ver. 13.4.1   iphone X

0 Likes
Sedellinger

It’s working thank you all!

uninstall and reinstall

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Sedellinger wrote:

It’s working thank you all!

uninstall and reinstall

Good.  If you're satisfied that the solution works, you might mark your post as CORRECT ANSWER, so others can jump to solution quickly.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great news to hear! We thank you for your time, patience, and troubleshooting assistance too! Please enjoy the rest of your day and continue to be safe out there! - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes