Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,882 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
LTE upload speed super slow everywhere
TREY03867
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since I got my Iphone X my LTE has been very slow. In the exact same locations with my previous Iphone 6s I never experienced these problems. In trying to trouble shoot this I have ran multiple speed test from speedtest.net. Every single time my download speed is always north of 30 MBPS but the highest my upload speed has ever been is 1.2 MBPS. When doing the same tests on my old Iphone 6s I would get similar download speeds with upload speeds consistently being above 15 MBPS. There is another Iphone X on my plan that has the exact same issues. The owner of that phone travels all over the state and has the problem no matter what location they are in. Any ideas what the issue could be

Labels (1)
Re: LTE upload speed super slow everywhere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience and I'm here to help with your device concerns, let's look into this. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Brandyls76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is too as well. I hate the iPhone X. I wish I would have never gotten it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's never a good feeling to have a dislike for your phone. I know how much we count on them and not liking the device. I would like to discuss the dropped calls. Are the dropped call is a specific location? Indoors or outdoors?

0 Likes
mrawlings
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too

HSITAN15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got my Pixel 2 xl and ran a speed test.  My upload has been consistently low between 0 and 0.2 mbps, Can any expert from Verizon help me here?  I have run a few times a day and it's the same.  It's killing me.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HSINYUN TANG We never want slow data to get you down. Let's gather more details about service in your area. Please provide the zip code where these issues occur. Do you only experience slow data speeds while outdoors or is this happening indoors, as well? Are other VZW users impacted? How long has this been a consistent problem? 

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HSITAN15
Enthusiast - Level 1

zip code is 07039 in NJ. And it has been on every morning around 8:30 to 10:30 for over a month.

0 Likes
Fdimas79

I don’t have an unlimited plan but my service is also super slow. I switched over from Sprint because I heard Verizon has better coverage, at first it was fine I got service in Colorado, California, Illinois. I upgraded last year in Chicago, I live in Dallas, well they totally butchered my contract, gave me the wrong phone, I hadbto Ship it back, they shipped me a new one back and since then my service has totally sucked. It takes forever to upload or download, open internet, load apps...Given my field of work I rely on uploading and downloading and researching on the fly, it’s so frustrating. Both my husband and sister have MetroPCS in Dallas, with unlimited everything, pay $50 a month and don’t have the same issues with speeds, I’m extremely frustrated and am so tempted to just dump Verizon, I have a feeling it’s only gonna get worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. If you are on the Go Unlimited plan you will may see some speed fluctuations depending on network congestion. YOu can see more about the unlimited plans here: www.verizonwireless.com/plans.

0 Likes