LTE not working
paztreye
Enthusiast - Level 1

We had an internet outage (due to lightening strike, I believe) where I live yesterday, but I don't think that should have affected the ability of my phone to work on the Verizon LTE network.  The internet (Century Link, DSL) is back up today, but when I try to use my phone data (turn off wifi), nothing loads or loads VERY slowly.  I live in zip code 80421.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: LTE not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure you get the best service possible! Have you ever experienced this in the past? Have you done any troubleshooting before reaching out to us? Do you know of others that also see this issue with data service? How are your calls and text messages? We're eager to hear back from you. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
paztreye
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, never experienced this, and yes, I've done quite a bit of troubleshooting, including reaching out through Facebook messenger (with no luck).  I also backed up my phone and wiped it, then reloaded everything, but I am still getting little-no data on LTE when at home.  My calls are fine, and text messages through imessage (when I'm on wifi) are fine, but other texts are not going out or coming in regularly.  Since my wife has the same phone as me and doesn't have the same issue when at home, I'm thinking I need to get a new sim card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your response, and your time - it is been greatly apreciated. When troubleshooting completed, we would be given the options for submitting a ticket for any service issue, or look into replacement options! Have you tried looking into Wi-Fi Calling to enhance your services while indoors? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes