Jailbroken
wagargani

On my Digital Secure app, when I do a scan it is coming up that my iPhone has been Jailbroken,  How do I fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jailbroken
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming. This is something someone would have had to do to the phone, to allow this. Have you seen any issues with your phone being; glitches, service fluctuation, or malfunctions? We're eager to hear back from you. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Jailbroken
twm53
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have not jailbroken since my old 3GS had to be unlocked to use overseas. From what I recall - normally restoring the iPhone or updating iOS through iTunes will revert back to the stock iOS. If it is already on the latest iOS, you may need to download the ipsw file for your device and then install it through itunes - Restoring the iPhone as new might be the best option to clear out anything the jailbreaker may have installed. If you savea backup in iCloud or on a computer, you can always restore from backup after the restore as new to get all your stuff back. Google search reverting jailbreak back to stock firmware or check out articles on RedmondPie.com - this link has links to the iOS 13.3 - https://www.redmondpie.com/download-ios-13.3-final-ipsw-links-ota-update-and-ipados-13.3-for-compati...

0 Likes