Internet keeps disconnecting
Kylxni

For the past few months, I've been having a problem with my iPhone X disconnecting from the Internet. I've been through the basic troubleshooting of turning my wi-fi off and on, restarting my device/router, etc. but nothing has changed. 

Whenever I get disconnected from the Wi-Fi, I can see my network address and shows a strong connection. When I try to connect to it, it says "incorrect password" despite my phone being joined automatically.

I've honestly tried everything and I'm starting to get really frustrated. Please help!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet keeps disconnecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's crucial you are able to connect to the internet, Kylxni, and we're here to help. To clarify, is this happening everywhere you go, or just in one area? Have you tried resetting the network on your device? This can be done by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes
smbudnicki

I've been having the exact same problem. I went the std list of stuff to check. this is recent development and i have multiple devices. And they are also experiencing the same problem so its not our devices. Can someone help with problem? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are getting the assistance you need, please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

0 Likes