Highlighted

International spammers

svwright

For the past week or so, I have been unindated with calls between 2:00 am - 5:00 am from Chad, Uganda, Belarus, Solvenia, etc. 

Any suggestions on how to stop this? Each number is blocked, but they continue to call with other numbers. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: International spammers

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know how annoying it can be to receive a lot of annoying unwanted calls. I am disturbed by them as well sometimes. I am happy to let you know that we now have a Call Filtering feature that can help you. Please click the following link to learn more about this feature. Click https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/ . Click the "Get it now" link on the page. Once reviewed, please share your thoughts on what you think of the feature.

VeronicaM_VZW

If my response answered your question; please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know how annoying it can be to receive a lot of annoying unwanted calls. I am disturbed by them as well sometimes. I am happy to let you know that we now have a Call Filtering feature that can help you. Please click the following link to learn more about this feature. Click https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/ . Click the "Get it now" link on the page. Once reviewed, please share your thoughts on what you think of the feature.

VeronicaM_VZW

If my response answered your question; please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

svwright

Thank you! I downloaded Call Filter and the international calls seem to have stopped. xxx ( crossing fingers)

Is there now a way to  block the NO CALLER ID. ?  These calls come in and ring twice. What is that all about?

0 Likes