Re: I can't send images to non-iphones, and I don't get group texts that contain a non-iphone
Krissiemurphy

Can you tell me where you found the permissions setting?

0 Likes
Re: I can't send images to non-iphones, and I don't get group texts that contain a non-iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Krissiemurphy, thank you so much for reaching out. We want to make sure that you can send/receive messages to all of your contacts with no issues. Are you using a device that came from Verizon Wireless? What iPhone model do you currently have? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
KayBost
Enthusiast - Level 1

This solution did the trick for my iPhone 6s that I transitioned from Google Fi to Verizon.  Thanks for posting!

Powellindeland

I had the same problem after an update, mostly to Android phone but also some iPhones but not all.
I read to try with WiFi turned off and that fixed it! 

0 Likes
Bogartsmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this same issue on a new iphone 11. I changed from Consumer Cellular back to Verizon with no improvement. Spoke with Apple numeeous times, they sent me a new iphone 11 and I still cant send MMS messages or photos to android users. I’ve done everything everyone has suggested except the APN. I can also only call using wifi at home. Is there anything else I can do?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We've sent you a Private note to look into this, Bogartsmom. Please check that. EricW_VZW

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
Powellindeland
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Re: Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! How can we help you today?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
gshanahan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I’ve had this issue for a year now since returning from and international trip. It’s finally resolved!

aimboat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you anon232322!  This worked!!!

0 Likes