How to transfer my new phone to a different phone number than it was ordered For?
ALAPAT45

I need to transfer my new iPhone X to a different number than it was ordered for  Can I do this myself?  Or must I take my new phone in to a Verizon store and have this done for me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to transfer my new phone to a different phone number than it was ordered For?
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

if the number is on your account I think u can do it one line if not just saw out sim cards if there the same size

0 Likes
Re: How to transfer my new phone to a different phone number than it was ordered For?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone Alapat45. We are here to help with switching phones to a different number. If the other phone does have the same SIM, then you can just turn off both phones and remove the SIM from the new phone and put in the old one. This will activate your device with that phone number. Another option would be to enter in the information here: http://spr.ly/65858h7eW All you have to do is sign in and enter in the information of your new phone. Does this help?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes