Horrible service
Chetnewberry

I have to refresh or close out of the internet, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube anything I’m looking at basically then open it again for the internet to work.  Switched from at&t to Verizon and bought the stupid x plus when it first came out. The reception has been better but data usage has been garbage. It’s been a nonstop problem since day one.  It’s either running like a top covered in ky shoved up a midgets butt or it’s slow and I’m pressing play then back then play again. One more year then I get to try yet another dirty cell provider

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible service
mama23dogs
Legend

Has it been that way since the day you switched?   Then why didn’t you switch back?   You know you can pay off and switch right?  iPhone will work on At&t. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! We definitely don't want you to feel this way about us and our service! We would hate to lose your preference and understand that having reliable data is a must. We'd love to help turn this experience around.

Please tell us, are calls and texts also impacted? Does this happen only in certain areas? I want to ensure we have a clear idea of what speeds we are working with. Can you please go to your phone browser, type in www.google.com, and search 'speed test' ? This will bring up an option to have Google run a speed test for you for free. Once the speed test is complete, can you please share the results?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Tkay77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem! Switched from Cricket last year and the Verizon service is way worse than Cricket ever was. I was only paying $100 a month for 5 lines and now I’m paying $200 and almost every call gets dropped and it’s causing fights between my husband and I. Seriously so frustrating when I can’t even have a conversation with someone and I’m paying $275 (with phones) every month! I might as well just get rid of phones all together! I can’t wait until these phones are paid off and I can go back to Cricket!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the service you pay for is always important to us Tkay77. I'm sorry you're having dropped calls because this is never the experience we want you to have with our family. We also don't want to lose you because we would be sad to see you go. Let's investigate your issues and get them resolved so that you're able to enjoy service with us again. What is your zip code? Do you have multiple lines on your account that have issues with service?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes