Have you ordered your cases/screen protector yet? If so, what did you get?
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

I like to keep my phone thin, so I am going to get a leather Apple case.  Until then, I grabbed a thin case from Verizon store....because I get 25% off of all accessories.  I will also grab a glass screen protector before it is delivered on Friday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have you ordered your cases/screen protector yet? If so, what did you get?
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered an Otterbox Defender from Amazon which was delivered today along with a tempered class screen protector. That was my only Otterbox option if I wanted a belt clip which I currently use for my iPhone 6.  It's a little bulky compared with some other cases but I chose it for the extra protection it provides and I already have some experience with an Otterbox that I have on my iPhpne 6. Screen protectors were pretty cheap on Amazon. Only paid $7.95 for a 2 pack. It got good reviews so I took a chance given how inexpensive it was. Otterbox sells an Alpha Glass Series screen protector which sells for $20.38 on Amazon. Can't figure out why it's so expensive. It may be because it's guaranteed to work with the case I bought. Prices for these tempered glass screen protectors are all over the place on Amazon.

0 Likes
Re: Have you ordered your cases/screen protector yet? If so, what did you get?
norskejan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought a Case-mate Naked Tough, because they are minimal, and have protected my 6s Plus for 2 years through many drops. I didn't buy a screen protector. With my 6s Plus I never used one (for the first time), but I keep my phone in a microfiber sun-glass bag.

Should I buy a screen protector for X?

0 Likes