HELP!!!!!
Dont_LetMe_Die_Onhold
Enthusiast - Level 2

First after six hours on hold., I have yet to reach anyone who could do anything but tell me to call back or speak to someone else.

I have been on a twitter chat for over an hour and a half.  The person disappears for 20 minutes at a time.  I worry the person may have had a heart attack.

I had four issues.  The first was my name was misspelled.  After an hour and a half, I get a message that my address has changed.

I also had a question about insurance and my bill.

Ten minutes ago the person responded that I had no insurance, asked the questions I had on the bill after I got the text that my address had changed.

I asked why the message about my address, then told the person that there IS insurance, and that it was about the only thing that WAS clear on the bill.  I was starting to feel ill.  I took my blood pressure and for the first time in over two years, it is above normal.  Dangerously above normal.  I can't believe that Verizon is going to make me stroke out after my blood pressure has been great. 

It's going on an hour and a half.  I ask a question and I have to wait 20 minutes for a response.  The response has nothing to do with my question and is also incorrect.

After 7 hours waiting, I do not want to get off the chat to call an ambulance.  There is no way that this is not by design.  There is not even a response.

13 minutes since the person has typed a single letter.  I am feeling dizzy and nauseated and am calling an ambulance.

People in call centers are regulated as to when they go to the bathroom.  There is no way that someone takes multiple 20 minutee breaks unless that is the policy .

I need to speak with someone who can help.   I';ve been trying for five days to reach anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dont_LetMe_Die_Onhold, this is truly never the type of experience we want you to have. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. Your health is important to us and we hope you are feeling better. Making sure you receive a resolution for your account concern is vital. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you and assist you with moving forward with a resolution. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Re: HELP!!!!!
Dont_LetMe_Die_Onhold
Enthusiast - Level 2

30 or more phone calls and emails and I'm getting insincere "this is not what we meant you to have."  Sincerity would mean that there were enough staff and that staff were trained to do more than say they are sorry.'

All I am getting is referrals to others.

There is an old expression, "Please don't **** on my leg and then tell me it's raining."

It's nice that some say they are sorry.  But those making the decisions are not sorry.  Verizon decisionmakers are pleased to cause problems for customers and care more about a penny more in dividends than in providing customer support.

The first line customer support is paid to say they are sorry knowing they cannot provide the support.

0 Likes