Full lte bars, no signal.
Lefty0943
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good afternoon,  

Not sure if this is common as I’m new to the forum but I have full lte bars, I can call and receive texts fine but I have no data transfer at all,  none,  I’ve been at my job 3 and a half years.  When I started here the service wasn’t bad, over the last 3 years it has gotten progressively worse,  I figured it was my phone, so I upgraded from the iPhone 6s Plus to the new iPhone XS.  No change.   Really unhappy with Verizon’s service in my area as it has progressively gotten worse over the last 10 years, especially with smart phones,   Service all over my area is spotty,  I’ll have full bars but no data 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Full lte bars, no signal.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty and want to ensure you have the best possible service where you need it, Lefty0943. Let's take a closer look into your service concerns. What are the cross streets and city where you're experiencing issues? Does this happen indoors and outdoors? Does this happen at all times of the day?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Jermhan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Murchison area 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are no known or reported issues in this area. Are you having problems both indoor and outdoor? Have you performed any troubleshooting steps?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes