Extremely slow IPhone XR
bartlearman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Extremely Slow IPhone XR. Verizon sent me a new one because the last one had same issues. The new IPhone you sent me is even slower! Yes, I have completed all of the troubleshooting steps that you can also. These phones are the worst!

Labels (1)
Re: Extremely slow IPhone XR
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A slow phone is never fun. To be sure we are looking at our coverage in your area, what is the zip code to the affected area? Does the service get better if you are in a different area?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
bartlearman
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
bartlearman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Accidentally hit the right answer button! I have no answer!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bartlearman wrote:

Accidentally hit the right answer button! I have no answer!

You should be able to unmark it. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DMF27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since I switch to unlimited on my iphone x it is super slow.  I feel trick and should have left my data the way it was.  Everytime I upgrade there is some sacrafice.  Now my AT&T friends are way faster and better coveragae than I am and I may change carriers.  Never thought I'd say that.  Verizon has always been fast and more coverage that other carriers.  That's why I've stayed for so long. When I switched to unlimted it is soooooooo slow.  I understand when you reach a certain amount of data i think is was 22. it would slow down but it's all the time.  What is going on?

DMF27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't want to feel forced into another plan with more speed.  I want what I paid for and was expecting.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DMF27 wrote:

Ever since I switch to unlimited on my iphone x it is super slow.  I feel trick and should have left my data the way it was.  Everytime I upgrade there is some sacrafice.  Now my AT&T friends are way faster and better coveragae than I am and I may change carriers.  Never thought I'd say that.  Verizon has always been fast and more coverage that other carriers.  That's why I've stayed for so long. When I switched to unlimted it is soooooooo slow.  I understand when you reach a certain amount of data i think is was 22. it would slow down but it's all the time.  What is going on?

Exactly which unlimited plan do you have? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DMF27, we don't want to lose you as our customer, and we do want you to have a plan that meets your needs. We are here to help you.

From what you have described happened sounds like you went from our Beyond Unlimited plan to either our Go Unlimited plan or Start Unlimited plan. Both of those plans are the base unlimited plans that do not have a guaranteed set allowance of data at 4G speeds. 

You can always change your plan to one that provides you with what you had before. Have you taken a look at our plans to see which one would be best for you? 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/compare-unlimited/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
mnm1314
Enthusiast - Level 1

I transferred from T mobile to Verizon in Sept 2019 and got 2 iphone XR.   It has been heck for me and my wife. I have called Verizon over 20x and everyone dropped the ball (mangers and Tier II services).  Able to transfer back to T mobile even I have to pay remaining fees. Can't handle another 16 months of heck with this slow speed (so slow I can't even use Spotify in some areas).  

0 Likes