Escalation Department
SW24
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like someone to contact me regarding a formal complaint. I have been a loyal customer with Verizion for years and the level of customer service I received on 10/15/19 was not satisfactory. I would like for someone to give me a call or instruct me on how this can be resolved. The people I spoke with does not represent Verizon well. 

Labels (1)
Re: Escalation Department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your long-time loyalty, SW24.We always strive to deliver top-notch service, so I'm troubled to learn we fell short of our goal. I'm here to help. May I ask what happened? Please check your private messages for additional details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
joemcmanigal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I've been on the hold and one the phone for 20 hours over the last few months. I've spoke with many people and noone has taken ownership or followed throught with following up.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joemcmanigal, 

We value your feedback as our customer, and we regret seeing you have taken so much time on hold with us over the last few months. We would love to make sure your concerns get addressed once and for all. We will send a Private Message to gather more details as this is a community forum where customers can interact with one another. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Kimberlya333
Enthusiast - Level 1

same here! 

dvette77

I have been a customer for 12 years,  my parents live in a VERY remote area in UPSTATE NY.  No other service is avail for internet, so use the MIFI.  Well, I was appalled in the bill my 88 year old father was paying each month for the use of a 15 MB mifi.  Over 175.00 a month?? What? They cannot even stream if they could. 

So I am currently at their home and quarantined for over 15 days, trying to do my work (I work for a high volume PEM group) and after the 15 was up, well the answer was we want more $$ if you use your phone?????? 15 is the max and than WILL slow down, SHAME on you verizon.  Shame,  once I get back to my home, I am cancelling all products,  (of course my PEM group switched last year for same reason lack of service) I should have done than as well. 

An I will pay off 10.00 a month till you get all of sure the cancel fee.  Again shame you charge elderly people that price for a "terrible" service, also, went to the local store, LIBERTY NY store, the people working there HORRIBLE!!!!!! 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes