Did not get the promotion I was promised!
70sixpkrt

I received an offer under My Offers about $400 off a new Iphone X. I went to the store and upgraded 2 phones under this offer. A month later I upgrade 2 more phones on the same offer.  2 months later I get a really expensive bill. I called Verizon and they said the first 2 phones I upgraded, I am not getting the promotional offer but the 2nd two got the offer. I called Verizon and spoke to the Loyalty Team. They basically said  oh well on the first two phones and did not care.They said there is no way to find any history for any offers. False advertisement. I've been a customer for over 20 yrs. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did not get the promotion I was promised!
70sixpkrt

I can not edit my post. I have been dealing with this for the last 2 months. Last month, 1 person I talked to said he found the offer and will fix it. Phone conversation was recorded by Verizon. I talked to somebody from Verizon today about it and they don't see the conversation on my account and won't do anything about it. Basically just argued with me. 

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I doubt they let you have to the same offer on 4 phones let alone a month apart.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

When you pull the trigger on these offers, that’s it.  Like a single use coupon.  I just find it odd it applied to the second 2 phones.   There is always a catch.   

As for you feeling hard done by, you got 2 phone’s at almost half price.  $800 total off.  You got 2 other phones at fair retail price.   It’s a bit hard to see this as tragic when most people pay full price every single time.

0 Likes
70sixpkrt

The first 2 phones was an offer under My Offers on my account. The other 2 phones was a Black Friday Offer which was the exact same offer as previously. The offers under My Offers are basically account specific. 2 different promotions but are the same. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

70sixpkrt, Our goal is to make sure you receive any promotional offers available to you. We're sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time in getting this resolved; we're here to help. Did you order all four phones from your My Verizon application?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
70sixpkrt

For the first 2 phones, I went into the store and showed the worker, on my phone, the offer under My Offers and she sold me the phones there. She said I would be getting the Promotional Offer from My Offers. The two other phones I did receive the Black Friday Offer in the store.  I am currently receiving promotional offer on these 2 phones. I'ts the first two phones that I'm not receiving the offer. 

0 Likes
70sixpkrt

You sent me a private message. How do I view it and respond to it? Found it.

0 Likes
kvachal1

This issue is very familiar. My son exchanged his phone for a $450 Offer to upgrade to a new Iphone X at Best Buy. I still have the cover letter from the mailing label Verizon sent us to send them the phone with the UPS label. That was in September. It is now December and STILL NOT CREDITED to the account. We called Verizon over a month ago about the issue but it has still not been addressed. Am now waiting AGAIN for customer service via phone after the chat sent me into a frustrating and unhelpful loop. We have been customers for over 20 years as well so am not sure why it is so difficult to have this efficiently resolved with the notes that were created in the account when the purchase was made and exchange process was followed. If not credit, I would like the phone back that we sent to Verizon please.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kvachal1

This is never the experience we want for you and will gladly put another pair of eyes on your account so that we can get to the bottom of this for you. I will be sending you a private note so that we can work towards a resolution. Please reply to the private message at your earliest convenience.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes