Did anyone else get the notice that the iPhone X was not part of the annual upgrade program but all the FAQ show that it is eligible?
E_RODRIGUEZ021

I completed my preorder for the iPhone X. I was presented with a notice while going through the screens that it was not part of the annual upgrade program. I looked through all the FAQ and eligible devices on Verizon and it shows that it is part of it

did anyone else get this notice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did anyone else get the notice that the iPhone X was not part of the annual upgrade program but all the FAQ show that it is eligible?
NATW

Same here!

0 Likes
Re: Did anyone else get the notice that the iPhone X was not part of the annual upgrade program but all the FAQ show that it is eligible?
Danielleigh23

Same! Would really like an answer to this question....I’m hoping that was an error! Everywhere else I looked said that the iPhone X is eligible, especially since I’ll be returning/trading in my iPhone 7 Plus.

0 Likes
E_RODRIGUEZ021

Would like to see if Verizon can confirm?

0 Likes
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW's site has been updated.

$41.66 /mo.

$999.99

Ships by 12/01/2017.

See pricing breakdown
Buy the iPhone® X and upgrade to a new annual upgrade eligible device every year.

0 Likes
Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still says, 47.91 per month??? Not whats in the new update of 41.66 per month.

0 Likes
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is the price for the 64GB model.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 64 GB model is $41.66 per month and the 256 GB model is $47.61 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes