Highlighted

Device Payoff adds extra charge? Can anyone explain the extra payoff amount?

osg
0 Likes

Re: Device Payoff adds extra charge? Can anyone explain the extra payoff amount?

bearone21
Leader

call cs, 1.800.922.0204

Re: Device Payoff adds extra charge? Can anyone explain the extra payoff amount?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@osg

I understand your concerns with paying off the remaining balance of your originally agreed Device Payment Plan. I want to ensure you're only paying the amount that was provided to you when you purchased your new device. I'd love to help.

Without providing any of your account information here, can you tell me, in a brief description, what was the additional or extra amount for when you attempted to pay off your device payment balance? How did you try to process this payoff; online via your My Verizon account, over the phone with a Customer Service representative or in a store? Here's a link with steps on how you can pay off your remaining balance of your device payment agreement: http://spr.ly/6605EiEbx.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes

boringusername

If you are getting a discount you lose that if you have the device off early. For example say a phone is normally $720 ( $30 a month ) but you got a $240 discount on a deal with device payments. You get that disount over the course of 24 months or $10 a month. If after say 6 months you decide you want to pay the phone off early then you owe 18 X $30 not 18 X $20 because the disocunt only applies while on device payments

0 Likes