Deleted Messages Missing iPhoneX
BurnsCM2019

My deleted vmailbox is missing.  When I delete my telephone messages on my iPhone X - NO deleted messages appears.  I shut my iphone down completely.  All messages re-appear even though I deleted them.  My vmail mailbox is FULL.  No matter what I try, they won’t delete. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages Missing iPhoneX
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to manually dial *86 into the Verizon voicemail system to delete the messages. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages Missing iPhoneX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BurnsCM2019, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble removing your messages, so you can begin receiving voicemails! We can certainly point you in the right direction, so you can begin getting your messages once again. To clear your voicemail box, so that messages can be left, please call *86 as Ann154 mentioned. You will need to enter your PIN. If you do not remember your PIN, you can go to Settings>Phone>Change Voicemail Password to update your PIN. Once you have entered the PIN when calling *86, and have entered into your voicemail box, your voicemail service should be reset, allowing you to delete messages, and begin receiving messages again. Please let us know if this corrects the issue, or if you continue to have trouble! We are here to help, and we want to make sure that your voicemail begins working once again. 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes