Customer retention
RadRevD

Why do telecom companies make it frustratingly difficult for a customer to manage their account? I have been promised a veterans discount.  I have tried for two months to activate. I have failed, just like the agent that was trying to help me today. We end up in a revolving door going from ones website to another to another.

I give a rip about the rollout of iPhone 11. If they can't get my iPhone X to function, why upgrade? Why not just disconnect.

If my issues are not resolved this week, I will disconnect and avoid further data communications. Life does not have to be this difficult!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer retention
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to leave us. Your satisfaction is paramount to us. We appreciate your loyalty and I would love the opportunity to help. To better assist you, we would like to work with one issue at a time. What type of problems are you experiencing with the iPhone X?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Customer retention
mama23dogs
Legend

@RadRevD wrote:

Why do telecom companies make it frustratingly difficult for a customer to manage their account? I have been promised a veterans discount.  I have tried for two months to activate. I have failed, just like the agent that was trying to help me today. We end up in a revolving door going from ones website to another to another.

I give a rip about the rollout of iPhone 11. If they can't get my iPhone X to function, why upgrade? Why not just disconnect.

If my issues are not resolved this week, I will disconnect and avoid further data communications. Life does not have to be this difficult!

Wow.  That’s some At&t level response you got.  I switched to get away from that.  🤯

To get your veterans discount applied, take your paperwork (don’t recall what they call your release papers) to a company store.  Veterans discount does not apply to prepaid.  

The iPhone is an Apple product   If it’s a reception problem, switch carriers   If it’s a Phone problem, it’s under warranty with Apple for 1 year.  Contact Apple directly for replacement.  

0 Likes