Can I text from my Verizon cell phone to a UK phone on the Three UK network?
JRW4

My brother in the UK can send texts to my i-phone here in the US, but he does not receive my replies. He uses the Three UK cellular network in the UK. Does Verizon send texts from its US network to Three UK?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I text from my Verizon cell phone to a UK phone on the Three UK network?
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Yes. You can actually text from your Verizon cell phone to a UK phone on the Three UK network. You will want to check to see if international text messaging while in the U.S. is included with your particular service plan. If it is not, you will be billed for sending and receiving the international text messages. If you have not been billed for receiving those texts from your brother, then you have unlimited international text messaging while in the U.S.

0 Likes
Re: Can I text from my Verizon cell phone to a UK phone on the Three UK network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you using iMessage or Message Plus? GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great answer wadeowen307. You are also able to check your coverage using the following link:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/international-services/ This way you can make sure that your account set up to provide international texting. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes