Account Issue Needs Resolution
CHRLIB50

Hi, I have an account issue that is preventing me from activating my AppleWatch and can't seem to get a resolution so trying every avenue.

Issue started when I moved to android and then moved back to iPhone.  My watch was active before and when I switched back I decided to re-activate my watch.  No matter what I did it would not activate cellular.

I spent hours trying to resolve so far.  I finally got someone on twitter who was trying to troubleshoot the issue.  They tried to delete the watch and manually add it.  This did not work.  They tried a few other things.  That did not work.  Their last idea was to completely delete the line that is listed for the watch.  I am ok with this since no one calls the watch directly I don't care what its number is.

However, after they suggested this I have been unable to get a response from anyone on Twitter in nearly 2 days.

I want this done to see if it works.  I get an error when I try adding my watch.  If I go to explore sizes it gives me an error.  If I go to plans on the web it tells me one of my devices is ineligible for a voice plan change (think it is the watch).

Please contact me and let me know if you can do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes