4 bars but no internet access
rhtphoto

I have a new iPhone XR, but when not using wifi there is no internet access, even though there are 4 bars showing.  Is this a Verizon issue or a phone issue?  I'm in LA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4 bars but no internet access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have when traveling Rhtphoto. I am sure we will get your internet working again. I know LA can be a big place. Can you please provide me with the nearest intersection and City? Is anyone else having issues? Are you experiencing this indoors and outdoors? 

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vigeral7

I have the same issues with my Xs. Ever since I got the phone it's been doing that. It will show full bars of LTE and won't load anything Internet related. I have verizon unlimited LTE. It's frustating because I've gone to a verizon store and they can't figure out and tell me it's an Apple thing, and then I'd go to Apple and they'd say the phone is fine and say it's a verizon thing. Someone needs to figure this out. I've almost got stranded at an airport before because now even the calling and texting is failing at times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your data on your phone. Reliable service is a must and we are here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if others in the area have the same trouble? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
vigeral7

No. I've had the same issue for a while. I'm around Texas city now, but I was in Louisiana for the summer and had the dame issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you get the signal that you need at all times! It looks like we last talked with you 28 days ago and asked some pretty important location questions that we need to get answered so that we can check the area. We will need to know the zip code in which you are having an issue, if this is happening indoors or outdoors, and the make/model of the device you are using. With which phone functions are you having issues? Data, text, calls? Each function uses a different type of signal, so it is important that we obtain this information. We will be standing by! 

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
RWGH

98335 but other locations as well

indoors and outdoors

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RWGH, we appreciate you sharing this information.Thank you for providing your Zip code. I thoroughly reviewed the 98335 area and found no service issues or outages to report at this time. Can you please confirm that this issue has been going on for about 2 years since I noticed that your response was to a post from an agent in October 2019, and want to make sure that this is still accurate. -Kevin

0 Likes
jarnold63
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. Only happens in one location. 29207. internet comes and goes, even when phone shows LTE and 3 bars.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jarnold63 We always want you to have the best connection. Can you tell me how your phone works when you are not at this location? What is the city? Does this happen (indoors/outdoors)?-Dolores

0 Likes