Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got a text that mine is on its way to be delivered on Thursday.

Ordered 256GB Space Gray on 11/12

Received text stating order was received on 11/27 at 20:35

Received text with tracking number on 11/28 at 23:05

Cheers.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just received it! yes we finally got it! lol

0 Likes
ellejaiye

Anyone order around 10/30, who's still waiting on their phone? Mine is a business account and I ordered silver 256.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Just thought I’d update my experience with this phone so far. It’s taking me some time to adjust getting used to a smaller display but I’m definitely liking this phone a lot. I can easily use this phone with one hand. I can reach each corner without having to readjust my hand and that was a big issue I had with my s8+. The gesture based controls makes using the phone more natural. No more do I have to press a home button to so anywhere, I just swipe and it feels a lot better to me. I know with updates this phone is just going to continue to get better and better. oh... and the “notch” doesn’t bother me at all. All around I think this is the best phone ive ever owned. You combine the compact form factor with the bezeless oled display running iOS and you have one of the best, if not the best phone of the year. Definitely worth the money!

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sweet worth all the wait you had to do, now just like me your starting to get the hang of this phone and liking it a bit more, for me this’ll be it for awhile And won’t get new phones for a long time

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah I’m still getting the hang of using the gestures. The phone size is perfect for me. I say I won’t upgrade now but I like new technology so that’s to be determined. Im liking this phone though. Definitely worth the wait.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since your order took some time to get to you will you order from Apple next time I know I will and join their upgrade program

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so happy to hear of you loving your phone! If you need anything at all, please let us know.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!