Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

More likely it won't ship until Monday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone is shipped and will be here Monday!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I haven't received any updates yet on my order. How did they notify you it shipped?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You won't know it has shipped until you receive a tracking number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Well I haven't received a text saying it's shipped yet.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Weird, I just checked my Verizon and it says it's shipped with a tracking number yet I received no tect message like they said they would do. IDK which is right.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ken, I didn’t get a text msg either. I saw the tracking info first and

eventually got an email with the info. Still no txt msg. I have the

tracking number and it’s in the system. I’m good to go! lol

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 08:54 kenbaileyiii <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I cross referenced the tracking number on FedEx website and it is indeed shipped so I'm good to go as well. Although FedEx website says Tues by 4pm but Verizon says 2 day shipping... Confused there.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing here, originally said Monday but is now Tuesday. Sucks but Iam

ok with it. Phone IS in the way.

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 09:05 kenbaileyiii <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah I'm just glad the wait is almost over finally and I'm actually getting the phone. Our phones must be on the same truck lol. Just a bit more waiting now. I have a case and screen protector coming in the mail tomorrow or Monday hopefully.

0 Likes