Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too expect to see movement by the end of next week.  I will definitely let you know if I see any progress. If I lived closer to an Apple Store I'd order it and pick it up. 

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
JoshRath
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is to arrive sometime soon, before 8pm, however I feel fedex is going to arrive literally at 8PM with it. And get a piece of my mind as I drove an hour and a half for this damn phone. Good luck on your orders. A reminder, mine was ordered the 31st at 2PM and shipped Monday The 20th.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ahhh!  I'd be going nuts!  What model did you order JoshRath!?

0 Likes
JoshRath
Enthusiast - Level 2

256 Silver. And after calling them, they messaged the driver however haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give Fedex that, at least they are trying to help me out so I don’t drive home and arrive at 10PM.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I wonder when the 256 sg models are going to start rolling out. It seems like they are playing catch up with this particular model only. I've heard some 10/27 and 10/28 orders starting to roll out but that's all I've heard. No updates on when they are coming or anything I just hope I hear something by the end of this month.

JoshRath, I hope you do enjoy your iPhone whenever FedEx delivery driver decides he wants to deliver it to you

BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got my iPhone X yesterday! I ordered the 256GB Space Gray and had an EDD of 12/13. It was definitely worth the wait! I hope the rest of you who are still waiting get updates soon!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

When did you order yours?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenbaileyiii, we know that waiting on your device to ship out can be very frustrating. I can assure you that as soon as we get it you will get it.
NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I hope it's soon.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Well I got a text message saying my order was received last night and I'll receive a text with tracking info when my order ships. I'm so excited now. My question is, is it possible I'll receive that text that it shipped over the weekend or will it not ship until Monday?

0 Likes