Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear you loud and clear. same here. new to Verizon i got treated like crap orders being canceled over and over. have to keep reordering.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BREENOELLEM, I do apologize that you feel that way. Before any orders can be confirmed or shipped your account can not have a past due balance greater than $24.99.
NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

So my card was charged Saturday night at 8:30 PM, and I still haven’t received any shipping information. When I view my order from the Verizon app, it shows my card information and says my order is processing for shipment. But, there’s no EDD anymore. I’ve checked my FedEx account to see if any shipping labels have been created but none have.

Really confused why I was charged but still haven’t received shipping information. On the other threads, people have said that they got a tracking number 24 hours after they were charged. It’s been well over 24 hours since my card was charged and I’ve received no updates. >:/

This is so frustrating, especially with the holiday coming up this week. I’m going out of town tomorrow for the rest of the week and now I don’t know if FedEx will be delivering my phone this week or not.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I would wait until later today to see if anything pops up because I don't know know if anything updates on a Sunday. If not then call Verizon. Glad to see progress is being made though with you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are forgetting the orders are not fulfilled over the weekend. The packaging happens and tracking information would be sent to you by the end of the next business day which is Monday 11/20. If you don't see anything by the end of today, then you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to get the status of your order.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't even think about the fact that orders aren't shipped over the weekend. Well, that makes me feel a lot better!

0 Likes
JoshRath
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone officially shipped this morning, with two day shipping and plans to land Wednesday sometime before 8PM. Got notice of it on Saturday, and tracking info late last night.

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked FedEx and saw that my shipping label has been created! Tracking info says my phone will arrive by Wednesday!

Hopefully that means the rest of you who also had a ship date of 12/13 will get some updates in the next week or two.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Did you order JoshRath?

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Any updates to anybody who ordered the space gray 256gb version with a 12/13 ship date yet? Just curious to see what's going on as it gets closer to that date.

0 Likes