Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

When did you order yours imswany?

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card just got charged!!! Verizon app doesn’t have an Estimated Ship Date anymore, now it just says they’re getting my order ready to ship!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

When did you order BREENOELLEM?

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 10/27 at 10:25 AM with an estimated ship date of 12/13/17

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Well things are certainly looking up. I ordered mines 10/31 so maybe I'll hear something before the end of this month if 10/27 preoders are starting to roll out because we all had the same ship date.

0 Likes
imswany
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 256GB space grey early morning of 10.28. Had a EDD of 12.13. Card charged last night. App says my order is currently being processed and in the works. Hopefully it is delivered by Wednesday. Having sent to my office and we are closed on Friday after holiday. Don’t want to have to wait till the Monday after thanksgiving.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Glad to see people like myself who ordered at a later date see their phones starting to get shipped now. That means I'm not too far behind. Thanks for the update.

0 Likes
VAD618

I am a new customer with Verizon, and pre-ordered 2x 256GB iPhone X, one in Space Gray and one in Silver on October 27..completed order 45 minutes after launch. Was given a 12/1 estimated ship date for the space gray one and 11/10 for the silver one. The silver one came in on launch day. I had replaced my debit card after I was charged for taxes on the silver one. I got an email from Verizon on 11/9 that my payment was declined. I followed the link to update my card number..it kept declining. I even tried 2-3 other cards that had more than enough funds..transaction kept declining. I called them 11/10 and tried to figure out why my cards were declining. Was told the existing order would have to be cancelled because for some reason, it kept reverting to processing from the original payment method even with the new card info being entered. Was also told my phone was ready to ship...so  a new order was placed, and I was assured that I wouldn't lose my spot with the preorder. The new order has an estimated ship date of 12/13. I have since talked to two different Verizon reps, one of which told me I did in fact lose my place in the preorder. Ended up talking to a supervisor who assured me they would place a ticket on the order to have it added to the original place my first order was in. It has been more than a week with no updates..I'm already seeing people with original shipping dates of 12/6 and 12/13 being shipped. I feel like if my order did in fact go back to the original spot like I was told it was going to, it would've definitely shipped by now. At this point I feel like I got screwed. First experience with Verizon has been pretty terrible.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Sorry to hear that you're going through this experience. This is my first time pre pre ordering a phone and I'm starting to see those that ordered 256 sg models before me get shipped so I hope mines in falling in line soon. But I don't know if I'm going to pre order another phone unless I do it the day pre orders start because places have the phone in stock for me but it's either not the color i want or it's too far to try to pickup. I just had to get the one that has the highest demand. I hope you too get your phone and get to enjoy it before Christmas.

0 Likes
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok. just a little weird update actually. it went from 12/13 to 12/6. but refunded me my money but it still says processing?? calling verizon in a bit to get to the bottom of this. I swear to god if they canceled my order again I'm going ape [removed] .

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes