Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the same day as you but the SG version and for some reason it has a 12/13 ship date. You're better off than simply because of a color change. I still think that a color pushes a device back 12 days but it's whatever lol. Mines has been saying processing for over a week now Verizon says it will change once the phone gets shipped but I'm seeing others date change before it even gets shipped but no luck here yet. Guess that's my luck for having the lastest shipping date possible. At least you didn't have to pay almost 400 dollars to upgrade. I hope you get yours soon as with mines too.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoshRath, we certainly want to be on the same page regarding your order. I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I was just bored browsing apple's website today and it now says that any iPhone will ship in 2-3 weeks if you order a phone currently. Now 3 weeks from today puts me about 5 days shy of my current ship date. I'm wondering if seeing that on their official website, is an indicator that I have more reason to believe that my phone may come sooner than expected. I just thought I would share this info with those, including myself, still waiting on getting their phone with a December ship date.

JoshRath
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, too, see this. Meaning I could technically cancel my Verizon order and have my phone sooner also. Which... is silly.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

This is technically true which is very sad. Verizon is doing a terrible job at filling preoders I think. People are forced to wait in the dark when it says processing because they claim they don't know any more than we do about when the phone will ship.

Squrt29batt12

Same here, except I ordered on 10/31. Smh.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

It's when I ordered as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kenbaileyiii,

I know how exciting it is to know that you're receiving the new iPhone X and we want you to have this device in your hands as soon as possible. Allow us to take a deeper look into your current expected shipping date to make sure that we're setting the correct expectations regarding your order. To fully assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ken, let us know if they're able to provide any extra info!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Will do

0 Likes