Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

with ya bud!!

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Finally someone I can relate to. This waiting sucks. Let me know if any changes happen to your order please.

hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes no problem. keeping fingers crossed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kenbaileyiii, having the latest shipping date can be hard. It is like waiting on your parents to wake up on Christmas morning to open up presents. I assure you that we send out the devices as soon as they arrive in warehouse from the manufacture. If they arrive 2 weeks early, then we will send then 2 weeks early. You will receive an email confirmation letting you know exactly what is happening each step of the way.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you putting it in perspective Nicole. It really helps ease my mind some. I know I'm getting an iPhone, it's just a matter of when, between now and December 13th, am I getting it. I guess I'm more uneasy about when they are going to surprise me and take my money out of my account. But, I know once they do then progress has been made. I'm hoping something happens this week. It's just something I'd like to have sooner rather than later kinda thing. Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where you at so far? I just got an update for 12/1 from 12/6. Ordered and hour before you did, but ordered the same model and color.

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

My order is still saying 12/13 for the 256gb space grey model I ordered on 10/31. At this point I just want to get the phone by the ship date that it tells me. We are already halfway through November already so I don't mind to keep waiting. It would just be nice if it came sooner rather than after Dec 13th. But one can hope my order gets pushed up. It says processing so it's only a matter of time before it gets shipped hopefully.

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I‘m still at 12/13 Smiley Sad  That’s awesome yours moved up, though!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I'm right there with you breenoellem. I'm still processing with a ship date of 12/13. I'm just patiently waiting. I know I'm getting an iPhone by the end of this year it's just a matter of when they are taking the money out is what I'm worried about. Then I'll know real progress has been made and I'm getting my phone soon.

0 Likes
JoshRath
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order, placed October 31st around 2PM, for iPhone X 256GB in Silver has a ship date of December 1st. However, interesting issue here... The Verizon "Check Your Order Status" page online says Processing... But the MyVerizon app claims it is pending. Impatiently waiting here, considering I had to pay UP FRONT to place my pre order. (An Upgrade fee of $30 and $19.04 to reach the 50% payoff trade in mark)

So yeah, it sucks. Any idea about this discrepancy Verizon between the app and the website?

0 Likes