Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well if your card was charged that’s definitely a good sign. Mine still hasn’t been charged

Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Which version of the phone did you get Bmoore1994? I'm hoping mines gets pushed through sometime next week with all these 12/1 orders being pushed up.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

space grey 256. i ordered at 3:50 am 10/27

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mines late so I'm pretty much expecting a later ship date at this point. I didn't order until the 31st but I'm still getting the same ship dates as everyone else it seems. Maybe I'll get lucky.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i think it depends on the time you ordered the phone

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That's what I'm starting to believe as well. I'm j ust hoping I get it shipped sometime this month because it's going to suck if I have to wait a whole month and 2 days until it gets shipped. Meanwhile others are still getting theirs earlier than normal. My only hope is that mines will get pushed up due to the trend I'm seeing in the forums. I definitely believe that color and size play a heavier role of the shipping date along with when you put your order in though. It just sucks seeing all these YouTubers with their phones and I just want to have my iPhone already. I have cases picked out already that I'm gonna order whenever my phone gets shipped.

ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good for you!  Sounds like progress  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kenbaileyiii,

We're all excited about the iPhone X, so we can only imagine that waiting for your order to be processed is stressful. Your order will continue to say that it's processing until the phone ships or if the order is canceled. Shipping dates for the devices can change as inventory is received from Apple. You'll know that your order has moved into the next stage and is beginning the shipping process once your credit card has been filed. Once that's done, you'll receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided on your order with the tracking information so that you can follow your package on its way to you.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wlanius

I order space gray 64 gb around 8:30 pm est on 10/27, with an edd of 12/1. Around 1:30 this morning my card was charged and the edd is no longer there, so hopefully mine will ship out tomorrow. Also, the status was switched from pending to processing, so thats good I hope. Anyways super excited. Hopefully yours will get bumped aswell!

0 Likes
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hoping the same as well. still says processing with a ship date of 12/13 =(

0 Likes