10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I pre-ordered my iPhone X on 10/31/17 and my order status still says processing. I have a ship date for 12/13/17. I've been patiently waiting for Verizon to randomly take almost $400 out of my account for over a week now. I've noticed frequently on these forums that preorders have been pushed up in shipping date. I'm asking if I should expect my order to get pushed up as well or just give up hope since I pre-ordered so late? Also does anybody else have a 12/13/17 ship date and having the same issues? It would be nice if my order did get pushed up like everyone else's. This waiting is making me too anxious. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be moved up and it might not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

The waiting game has not been fun after noticing other peoples orders have been moved up. I ordered on the 27th and got a 12/6 delivery date (265gb space gray X). Right now I'm looking for those people who ordered the same phone with a delivery date before or same as mine. I figure if their ship dates get moved up then I may get lucky. Yours was 4 days after the release so I'd look for dates like mine to get changed first because you're the next shipment time frame. I'll post on your threat if my date gets change from 12/6.

Goldswing
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my Space Grey 64 GB on 10/27 at 9:15 am.  It originally had a delivery date of 12/1 and it shipped yesterday and will be delivered Monday.  Ive seen people who ordered earlier than me still waiting for theres to be shipped, and others who ordered after me who already have theres.

I don't know the exact formula, but I am sure, color, capacity, order date, and location are all factors.

Hang in there and be confident yours will arrive early, a lot of people have already!

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i ordered mine 10/27 at 4:50am its still pennding, its basically the waiting game now, i played the waiting game with my iphone 7 plus but it came the week after initial release

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iPhone X Space Gray 256GB on 10/27 at 10:26 AM. I have a ship date of 12/13 and my order still says processing.

I log on every day to see if any progress has been made, especially since people are now getting theirs earlier than originally anticipated, but no such luck for me Smiley Sad

Anybody else have a 12/13 ship date? After reading through the forums I feel like I’m the only person that does!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

You're not alone! I have a 12/13 ship date as well and continue to log on every day to see if progress has been made. Reading these forums and seeing a lot of people getting their iPhones earlier than expected has me on edge more than ever but I'm not holding my breath that mines will especially since ours has the lastest current ship date possible. I'm guessing those that have a ship date of 12/1 are getting theirs already or will be getting them soon if not later this month. I can only hope my order does the same thing. I believe the space gray 256gb model is the most popular one because it was the only one that had a 12/13 ship date out of all 4 options. So now I just play the waiting game just like you. And please if anyone else recieves their iPhone earlier than expected, please let me know. thanks for all the responses. It's really helpful.

BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to know I’m not the only one! My fingers are crossed that us 12/13 folks get an updated shipping date within the next week or so. I‘ll be so disappointed if I really do have to wait another month before it even ships

hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here they canceled my order like 3 times since pre ordering was availiable 10/27.  they charged my card a week ago but no updated ship date. as of now its still says 12/13. ordered space gray 256gb

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

my card was charged yesterday