iphone se signal strength issues
jeffhuddleston
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got an iphone se. It seems like the signal strength is worse that what I had before. Has anyone seen this problem?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone se signal strength issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffhuddleston,

I appreciate the calrification. Does the issue happen with speaker phone? Do you have voice and data enable for LTE? Settings>Cellular>Data Roaming. What was your previous phone.
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffhuddleston, that is a great phone! I am surprised the device is causing you trouble. Let's take a look at this for you. Can you tell me your zip code that you are having trouble in? How is the data on the device?

VeronicaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffhuddleston
Enthusiast - Level 3

21013. Data is ok. Phone is real problem.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffhuddleson We want you to enjoy your new iPhone SE. Let's gather more information about the signal concerns. What type of signal strength do you see on the device?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffhuddleston
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you providing signal strength, jeffhuddleston. What problems are you experiencing with this signal strength? Did you receive a new SIM card when you activated this device?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffhuddleston
Enthusiast - Level 3

No

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeffhuddleston - Thank you for the additional information. I have taken a look at the zip code you provided and found no issues to report. Let's get your device in tip top shape. Can you please tell me what services are being affected by the issue you are having. 
JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
jeffhuddleston
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone reception cannot be heard in multiple places at work which is in same zip

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s keep this ball rolling, Jeffhuddleston. Can you provide us with the specific zip code that you are having the issues? Also, can you explain what is heard or not heard when attempting to make/receive a phone call and when it happens in the call? Does the caller cut-out or is the sound garbled?

ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes