iPhone SE Not Receiving Calls, Voicemails, Texts Not Sending, 10 digit dialing
tschaefer30

My iPhone SE is not receiving calls. I get no notification that I have received/missed a call and my voicemail box is empty. I have received angry emails from my boss and from my customers, as to why  I haven't called them back, but I have no record of receiving calls from them on my iPhone SE. My boss has asked if I have received his voicemails, but I have no record of him even calling me in the first place and there's no record of a voicemail.

I have also received text messages from my boss/customers and I have replied to them, but they aren't receiving my reply. They are using android devices.

Lastly, when I attempt to make a call from my cellphone, 99% of the time I am asked to re-enter the 10 digit number in order to make my call. This is extremely frustrating, especially when I don't know the number of who I am calling.

I have reset my network settings, removed my sim card, reset my phone, I have the most recent iOS software (iOS 11.4),  followed the "Troubleshooting Assistant for iPhone SE'", Troubleshooting Assistant for Apple iPhone SE | Verizon Wireless, nothing is working and my customer base and livelihood is at stake. Please help.

I don't have Wifi Calling enabled and I don't have HD voice enabled. My wifi is not an issue, as I can browse perfectly fine on my phone and laptop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE Not Receiving Calls, Voicemails, Texts Not Sending, 10 digit dialing
deloused
Master - Level 3

Do you have any family base control features active on your account?  A new SIM card would be good to try since you've reset everything else

0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE Not Receiving Calls, Voicemails, Texts Not Sending, 10 digit dialing
tschaefer30

I'm not sure. What might those control features be/how do I check? Now that you mention the SIM card, I have in the past received alerts saying "No SIM card installed/invalid SIM" but I was able to make the alert go away by restarting the phone/toggling airplane mode on and off.

0 Likes
MereAndFrik

My husband's phone is having the same issue, did you ever figure out what the problem was & get it fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MereAndFrik, we don't see this being a known issue with the iPhone SE and I want to help ensure your husband has a reliable phone he can depend on. Missing calls and voicemails is the last thing we want in this case. Are only phone calls impacted or it's also voicemails and text messages? Does your husband notice this only happens in one location or multiple places? 

For the best calling and service experience, please use the link attached to ensure that HD Voice (Voice & Data) is enabled in his iPhone settings. http://spr.ly/6601EkgaL

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes