Increased Call Failures
GMP20

I live in 11768 zip code and noticed over the recent months increase in call failures. 

I have an iPhone SE and am wondering if it is Apple products?

Verizon has not been able to resolve. Looking at new service providers. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Increased Call Failures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you are having dropped calls, GMP20. I would love to look into this with you. I'm not showing any problems in the area. It shouldn't be an Apple product issue. The iPhone SE is a great device. Let's get some more information. Do these dropped calls happen in your home? Does service work better in other parts of 11768? Are any other Verizon Wireless customers having similar issues?  

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
CA16

I live in a complete different area (zip 74636) and have been having the same issue for a month! The only way I can get the service I used to get in serveral different areas is when I put it in airplane mode and then swap it back to regular mode. It then goes back to normal for at least a few minutes. Becoming a very big pain! I’m paying a lot of money for service I’m no longer getting!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CA16, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with service in your area! This is certainly not what we want for you, and we know that you want to get the great service you pay for. Are you having issues with call failures only, or with data and text messages as well? Do you know of other Verizon customers who are also having trouble in your area? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes