Complain
brcelona

Hello! Where can I write Complain about my store visit experience?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complain
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us today. We are sorry to hear about your experience at our store location. We want to make sure this is addressed. I can take your feedback right here. What happened at the store? You can also send us a Private Note if you want to go into more details. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
Jjenkins10

So I will first start off by saying that I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 15 years. Most of those years have been really good. That is why I am so shocked at how bad they were at fixing my issue. And it is still not fixed. I have spoken with at least 17 different customer service reps. and technical support. I have gone into the Verizon store and tried to get it fixed that way but still nothing.  So what happened was I upgraded my iPad to the new iPad Pro and somewhere in the order process the wrong iPad got ordered. So when I realized this I tried to get it fixed before the order shipped but it was too late. I called Verizon and spoke with someone about had happened and she said no problem what I can do is order you the right iPad and put it on one of your other lines until you get the other one in the mail and then just send the wrong one back and then everything will go back to normal. I asked her if she was sure that this wouldn’t effect anything with the other line and she assured me that everything would be fine. So I did as she said and sent the other one back and everything seemed fine till all of a sudden my iPhone stopped having service. That’s the line that she said wouldn’t have any problems of course. So I called and spoke with Verizon and had to explain everything all over again and he tried to figure out why there is an iPad on the iPhone line. After a very long wait finally he figured it out and switched it back to normal but now the every time I get a call all it says is no called id or unknown called. Now I have to answer every call as if it could be an important call and half the time it’s just a spam call trying to scam me. That’s the last thing I need rite now. Then out of nowhere my sons phone stopped worked as well so I called again and explained everything again. She fixed my sons phone but couldn’t fix the called id. She said that they somehow put the iPad SIM card on my sons line. So all she could do was put out a ticket which means that tech support would look into it and should let me know somewhere between 7 and 10 days. So I waited. And waited. And waited. And then finally after still no word and no caller id I decided to go to the actual Verizon store. Had to explain everything AGAIN cause you know there no way to keep track of what goes on with their customer service. And so after an hour and a half of him on the phone with “ the tech geniuses” his words. He said he put in a ticket and I should hear back within 7 to 10 days. And that if all else fails I will have to get a new number. Which is the worst thing that can happen because I use my phone for work and all my clients have my number and give it out to all there friends as references and I would lose tons of business if I had to change numbers. I still am waiting that was 15 days ago and still no word from anyone. I am so ashamed of Verizon rite now. This is completely unacceptable. I have spoken with so many different Verizon representatives and not once have they offered anything to make up for all this. I wanted to upgrade to the new iPhone 12 this week and get my son a new phone as well for his birthday. But I am really contemplating on whether I should even stay with Verizon anymore. AT&T is offering the same deals on the iPhone 12 as Verizon is and I think I’m going to give them a shot. I have been with Verizon for over 15 years so maybe it’s time to check out somewhere else. I am very disappointed and very upset over the whole thing and I hope that nobody has to go threw what I have been threw. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the issues you had in relation to the iPad purchase, the amount of time you spent and with all back and forth you experienced with trying to resolve the issue, Jjenkins. I appreciate the that you've have been with us and we would not want to lose your business. Let me get some more details to pinpoint the exact problem and work from there. What is the make of your iPhone? Did we try a new SIM card? Where options gone over about using a Call Filter to block the unwanted calls once the number is added to your filter list? Please send us a summary private message with these details and we can continue to see what the next step is to take to resolve the issues.  Also, I wish your son Happy Birthday and please check online for the pre-order  information if you want more details on the iPhone 12 device.

Thanks,

EdwinW@VZWsupport

0 Likes