lost my grandfathered plan with new phone upgrade
Stephj16

I upgraded now line only, it said to work at full capacity I should chose a 5g plan. So I wanted to change just that line and it wouldn't let me.I had to do it for each line, so I chose the plan that was the same price, thinking it was the same one. Now the other lines don't have hotspot and I need my hotspot at work since using their wifi blocks a lot of sites. Now im being told I can't go back but the app wouldn't let me pre order without switching plans. On the chat I was told it wasn't possible. Has anyone been able to get their grandfathered plan back. I was told I have to pay more and it is not my fault the app wouldn't let me proceed with the same plan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost my grandfathered plan with new phone upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to offer you the best value and the right plan for your needs. What exactly was your old plan? Have you already received the new device? 

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Stephj16

it was unlimited go, we all had hotspot before and now only the line that I preordered the iPhone 12 on has the hotspot. We have not received the iPhone 12 as it was just released today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stephj16, thank you for sharing this helpful information and we want to congratulate you on upgrading your device. Let's take a closer look at your plan details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes