Fake deals
mrruben
Enthusiast - Level 1

upgraded my phone to a Iphone 12 max, dung promotion deals and know they say I dont get the promotion , bad bad bad promotions offer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fake deals
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are provided the promotional offer as needed. What happened with your promotion for the iPhone 12 Max? 

0 Likes
mrruben
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing has happened, i called yesterday again and gave them my submission number I have and it proved i was right, and waiting for that response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We work with integrity, and I can assure you that we will fix it for you if there's a problem. Can you please tell us more about the promotion and requirements needed? When was the iPhone 12 Max purchased? Share details. We are here to help you. EvelynB_VZW

0 Likes
mrruben
Enthusiast - Level 1

can someone please call me, I have all the proof. i called you guys after this post and you guys said it will relect on march bill. and guess what nothing reflecting yet.

sorry but i dont and i can't get nothing done with you guys HELPPP

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for too long and we want it resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you verifying the account. For security purposes, please provide your first and last name as they appear on the account and provide us with more details as to the promotion you are referring to.

0 Likes